Various injuries, wounds and skin lesions are quite common in animals. They can be caused by fungal infections or obtained mechanically. Cuts and burns are the main vehicles for pathogenic bacteria, so it is important to take timely and effective measures for their treatment and treatment.
Healing ointment is relevant even for minor injuries, as it contains medicinal components that prevent pathogenic organisms from penetrating into the affected tissue. If you do not apply such a product, the wound can begin to fester, become inflamed and cause even more pain to your pet.
The Bionit company produces ointments for treating various injuries, fungal infections, and burns. Our laboratory experts conduct daily research in this area, thereby ensuring the high efficiency of veterinary products.
Thanks to the active substances in the product, the ointment for animals produced by the Bionit company restores damaged tissues, has analgesic and anti-inflammatory effects, improving the condition of the pet. The regenerating properties of the product activate metabolic processes, so that wounds and burns heal much faster.
In what cases ointment treatment required
If skin lesions occur in an animal, it is extremely important to determine their nature in the first place. It is necessary to pay attention to how large the lesions are. Lesions may be:
- localized (small wound, stain or abrasion);
- generalized (a significant part of the skin is damaged).
The following types of diseases and injuries are found in which the use of ointment for the treatment of animals is necessary:
- Wounds are a violation of the integrity of the skin. Causes may include poor pet care or rough handling. A dog or cat can be injured while walking on the street or as a result of a fight with another beast.
- The method of treating burns depends on the degree of damage. With grade I, it is recommended to use an ointment, in more severe cases, complex therapy is needed, which includes a whole group of products.
- Eczema affects the epidermal layer. Signs of the disease are severe itching and red spots with clear boundaries on the skin.
- Dermatitis is an inflammation of all skin layers. With this disease, rashes are completely absent. The cause may be advanced eczema, as well as frostbite, allergies to medications and burns.
It is important to remember that any external ointment for animals is applied in a thin layer without blocking the access of oxygen to the skin. If you do not follow this rule, the product will not have the proper effect.
Animal ointment prices
The Bionit company offers the most favorable prices for ointments for animals, the action of which is clinically proven. The use of these products prevents inflammation in the affected areas of the skin and has a healing effect.
You can buy an ointment for animals, as well as a vaccine against the disease of rabbits and birds:
- in our branch office at the address: Novokurkinskoye sh. 43, Moscow;
- using the "order veterinary products" button;
- by phone numbers 8 (4922) 341621, 8 (495) 6659379 specified in the Contacts section;
- send a request to the company email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You also have the opportunity to use the "Help online" window. Competent specialists will answer all your questions and give advice.
The cost of a veterinary product for animals depends on the volume of the bottle. Delivery of products is carried out in compliance with all rules of transportation and storage. We help to maintain health and protect the life of your pets.